16th October 2020
- According to doctors: In Modarres Health Center in Tehran, all beds, even in the emergency ward, are filled with Coronavirus customers. One hundred and fifty clients have in fact died due to Coronavirus in the previous month. The medical staff are worn, and 220 team member have actually contracted the infection.
- A minimum of 25 patients died in Beheshti Health center in Qom on Wednesday.
- The Coronavirus deaths in Quchan in the previous 10 days is more than 60 people.
- President of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences: All cities of East Azerbaijan stay in the red and Ultra-red state. (ISNA, October 16, 2020)
- Guv of Neyshabur: The Coronavirus casualties are equal in the city and the countryside. Out of 8,000 Coronavirus clients, 20% need hospitalization. (ILNA, October 15, 2020)
- Head of Ibn Sina Nurabad Medical Facility in Lorestan: The 3rd wave is more fatal than the previous ones, the ICU ward is complete, and we see Coronavirus clients pass away every day. (Mehr news firm, October 15, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Company of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, October 16, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 458 cities had really exceeded 124,800. The variety of victims in Tehran is 29,941, Khorasan Razavi 9,350, Isfahan 6,519, Mazandaran 5,622, Gilan 4,861, East Azerbaijan 4,423, West Azerbaijan 3,487, Alborz 3,418, Hamedan 3,313, Fars 3,271, Kermanshah 2,738, Kurdistan 2,231, Kerman 1,913, Yazd 1,721, Ardabil 1,438, Qazvin 1,218, Zanjan 1,185, and South Khorasan 944.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 16, 2020