17th October 2020
- Ali Maher, a member of the Coronavirus Fight Taskforce in Tehran: More than 100 individuals die of Coronavirus in Tehran every day, and more than 1,000 are hospitalized. If the Coronavirus process stays the exact same, field medical facilities and unspecialized forces will get in the treatment cycle. (Hamshahri state-run daily, October 17, 2020)
- Governor of Tehran: All the limitations in Tehran Province from last week will continue to stay in force. (ISNA, October 17, 2020)
- Hamshahri daily, today: A heavy and black Coronavirus wave destroys Tehran. The capital’s healthcare facilities are being designated with the Coronavirus clients one after another. Some hypothesize that Tehran’s health care system is on the brink of collapse.
- Head of Shariati Healthcare Facility in Tehran: Tehran is under the heaviest Coronavirus attack. At the forefront of the battle, we needed to change the plan of the health center wards.
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: 1,656 patients are hospitalized with Coronavirus, and 329 are admitted to ICU wards in the Province. In the previous 24 hr, 29 people have actually lost their lives. (Mehr, October 16, 2020)
- Gilan University of Medical Sciences: Hospitalization of Coronavirus patients in the past month is extraordinary, and we will face a more difficult scenario. (ISNA, October 17, 2020)
- Governor of Ilam: The number of Clients, hospitalizations, and deaths have actually multiplied in a week. All capabilities should be set in motion to challenge Coronavirus. (IRNA, October 17, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Company of Iran (PMOI/MEK) revealed on Saturday, October 17, 2020, that the Coronavirus victims in 458 cities had surpassed 125,500. The variety of victims in Tehran is 30,111, Khuzestan 7,958, Isfahan 6,559, Mazandaran 5,662, Lorestan 5,433, Qom 5,305, Gilan 4,936, East Azerbaijan 4,448, Golestan 3,591, West Azerbaijan 3,517, Alborz 3,443, Fars 3,286, Semnan 1,907, Yazd 1,761, and Central Province 1,707.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 17, 2020
Previous short article Iran: Coronavirus Update, Over 125,500 Deaths, October 17, 2020, 6:00 PM CEST RELATED POSTS